TheraBee Mother's Day Special Recipe!
To make Mother's Day extra special (and easy) we have created a perfect way for you to treat mom to a fantastic (and simple-to-prepare) meal using each of the wonderful culinary honeys we've put together for our special Mother's Day Gift Set. It also showcases just how versatile TheraBee Culinary Honey™ can be as an addition to your kitchen. And don’t worry, there will be plenty of honey and Bliss Balls™left over for her to enjoy after the big day.
This gift set includes 3oz samplers of our Lavender Vanilla, Sea Salt, Herbs de Provence and Thai Chile Culinary Honey, plus a box of our Patent Pending Bliss Balls. Any mother will love these additions to her kitchen and you have an instantly awesome gift with instructions to make her day fabulous.
Here is your menu with recipes for an appetizer, salad, main course and desert. Enjoy!...And order now.
Appetizer | Dried Apricots topped with Camembert Cheese and TheraBee Thai Chile honey
Salad | Mixed Greens with Lemon Vinaigrette made with TheraBee Sea Salt honey
Main Course | Roast Chicken with TheraBee Herbs de Provence honey glaze
Dessert | Fresh Berries topped with a TheraBee Lavender honey whipped cream served with a cup of tea.
Let's get cooking!
TheraBee Mother's Day Special Ingredients and Recipe
Appetizer | Dried Apricots topped with Camembert Cheese and TheraBee Thai Chile Honey
- 1 package of dried Turkish apricots
- 1 small wedge of Camembert Cheese
- TheraBee Thai Chile honey
- Arrange the dried apricots on a small platter (figure 2-4 per person)
- Cut and spread small pieces of the cheese onto each apricot
- Just before serving, drizzle a little TheraBee Thai Chile honey onto each piece
Salad | Mixed Green Salad with Lemon and TheraBee Sea Salt Honey Vinaigrette
- Mixed Greens for Salad (you can buy bags of mixed greens or combine your own. We like any combination of Romaine, Arugula, Mustard and Kale)
- 1 tablespoon TheraBee Sea Salt honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon (or grainy) mustard
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Prepare the vinaigrette as follows:
- Whisk the TheraBee Sea Salt honey, lemon juice, shallot and mustard until blended
- Slowly pour in the olive oil and whisk together
- Add a pinch of salt and a little pepper, taste, then season more if needed.
Main Course | Roast Chicken with TheraBee Herbs de Provence Honey glaze
- 1 whole 4-pound chicken, (Save and use giblets for another use)
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Kosher or Sea salt
- 2 tablespoon TheraBee Herbs de Provence Honey
- Pat dry chicken with paper towels
- Sprinkle and rub or pat salt all over the chicken
- Arrange a rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 500°F. Set a wire rack in a large heavy roasting pan. Place chicken, breast side up, on prepared rack. Loosely tie legs together with kitchen twine and tuck wing tips under. Brush chicken all over with some of the butter. Pour 1 cup water into pan.
- Roast chicken, brushing with butter once more after 15 minutes, until skin is light golden brown (This should take about 30 minutes. Watch carefully as you don’t want the chicken skin to burn!)
- Remove chicken from oven and brush with more butter. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Let chicken rest for 15-20 minutes while oven cools down.
- Brush chicken (or use a spoon) with half of Herbs de Provence Honey and return chicken to oven; until skin is golden brown and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh registers 165°F, 40-45 minutes. Let rest for 20 minutes.
- Brush chicken with remaining honey. Carve and serve with pan juices.
Dessert | Fresh Berries topped with a TheraBee Lavender honey whipped cream served with a cup of tea
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream (cold…take out just before mixing)
- 1 tablespoon TheraBee Lavender Vanilla Honey
- Fresh berries (Any or all of the following: Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries)
- TheraBee Honey Bliss Balls
Whipped Cream: By hand or with an electric mixer or a blender, whisk together the cream and Lavender Vanilla Honey until light and fluffy. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Spoon over berries.
Tea: Simply pull a Bliss Ball out of the package, hold on to the string, place in cup and pour hot water. Let steep to your desired strength (3-5 minutes), stir and sip.