Oven Roasted Acorn Squash with TheraBee Cinnamon Vanilla Honey
This beautiful squash dish was included in a recent article on the Paso Robles Insider website, just in time for the holidays. Check out their whole recipe for a New World Thanksgiving Dinner featuring TheraBee Honey. You can also check out a 15 second video version of this recipe on our Instagram feed!
Roasted Acorn Squash
- 2 Acorn, Dumpling or Butternut squash, about 1 pound each
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- TheraBee Cinnamon Vanilla Infused Honey
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Split the squash in half through the middle and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
- Set the squash halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with TheraBee honey (about 1 Tablespoon each).
- In a bowl, melt the butter. With a brush or a spoon, coat the cut sides of each squash half with the butter and combine with the honey.
- Bake until tender, 30 to 35 minutes, basting every 15 minutes with any remaining butter.